We are honored to announce the board members of the Portland Reading Council for the new school year.
Officers include: Co-Presidents Jen Arndt and Francesca Aultman; Secretary Stephanie Mesenbrink; Treasurer Laura Bush; and Membership Director Penny Plavala
Benefits of membership include:
- Membership in the Oregon State Literacy Association (OSLA)
- Reduced registration fees for local workshops and state literacy conference
- Funding and graduate credit for Teachers As Readers Book Groups
- Funding for literacy-focused Community Service Projects
- Check out a set of nominated titles for the Patricia Gallagher Children’s Choice Book Award project
- A free Lending Library of professional books and DVDs
- Members-only listserv featuring teaching ideas, inspiration for your classroom, news of upcoming events
- and much more!
JOIN the Portland Reading Council and OSLA for $35
Stay tuned for more information about these opportunities or contact us at email@example.com
Would you like to host a professional book group at your school or district?
We have $100 – $200 available to off-set the price of books, purchase snacks, etc.
Learn more and download an application